Founded in 2003 Praizion Media specializes in project management education and professional development. Through our innovative training solutions, mentorship and self-study materials Praizion Media is in the business of helping participants enhance project management skills. Praizion Media is a registered education provider (R.E.P) with the Project Management Institute.
Our project management courses are credit eligible for contact hours or professional development units (PDUs). Participants studying for professional exams can claim the contact hours earned to satisfy eligibility requirements for their exams. Project managers seeking to maintain their certifications can claim the PDUs earned to satisfy Continuing Certification Requirements.
At Praizion Media, our goal is to significantly enhance core competency in project management and equip participants with the necessary tools and skills to hit–the-ground-running in their project work. We are committed to providing clear understanding of project management, project management tools, techniques and concepts to participants worldwide. With a mind-set of quality and excellence, we strive to:
- Uphold the project management standards advocated by the Project Management Institute.
- Present real world project management concepts and examples in an accessible, understandable framework.
- Provide candidates with a mechanism to gauge understanding and preparedness for professional project management exams.
- Reinforce project management sensibility through targetted learning instruction.
Praizion Media does not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual’s race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other category set forth in federal or state regulations.
Praizion Media partners with Small Minority Women-Owned Business (SMWB) entities, sponsors and discounts project management opportunities for employees in such organizations. Where possible, Praizion Media will employ good faith efforts to carry out or award sub-contracts to SMWB entities.
1. Project Management Training
Whether it is for the purpose of preparing participants for the professional PM certification exam or as a refresher for project managers out of touch with changes to project management standards, our project management training system fits the bill. Developed by experienced certified project managers, our project management training provides expert perspectives on best practices, what works and what does not, helpful tips and tricks in preparation for professional project management exam. Our project management training covers:
- What the project management credentials are and how the credentials can help professionally.
- Qualification and eligibility requirements for the professional exams.
- Professional responsibilities of certified project managers.
- Project management standards advocated by the Project Management Institute.
- Real world examples applied to project management concepts.
2. Microsoft Project Training
Mastery of scheduling software, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Enterprise Project Management (EPM) solutions is becoming increasingly relevant in today’s world of project management. As a leading project information management tool used to manage project schedules, budgeting, tracking, controlling, reporting and communication activities, Microsoft Project has also become essential in any project manager’s tool kit. Our Microsoft Project course is designed to teach project managers the basics of Microsoft Project from beginner level to intermediate. Our Microsoft Project training covers:
- Basic, intermediate and some advanced functionality
- How to effectively manage a project using a schedule
- How to create reports
- Tips, tricks and shortcuts
3. Leadership and Soft-skills training
Communication can determine project success or failure. Project Managers spend up to 90% of the time communicating. 93% of communication is not words. As such, leaders must learn how to communicate project goals and objectives successfully. Courses from our “Effective Leadership and Communication” catalog offer a comprehensive overview of the keys to leadership through effective communication. Aligned with Project Management Institute standards, our courses are ideal for intermediate to advanced project managers. Upon completion, participants will acquire knowledge and skills in the art of effective leadership and communication management across all organizational layers, internally and externally. Courses from this learning system include:
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
- Leadership Gold
- Put Your Dreams to the Test
- Becoming a Person of Influence
- Everyone Communicates Few Connect
- How to Be a REAL Success
In a recent Minute with Maxwell message, John defined a coach as “…someone who can come alongside of you and can correct you without criticizing you in a way that is negative in your life. A coach is a word that means ‘come alongside’. Come alongside and share together, teach, listen and lead.” Our coaching involves the ability to understand you: to live where you live, think how you think, and understand your perspective. From this benchmark, we will place another perspective on top of yours stretching and growing you to gently see a different way. As a certified John Maxwell coach, your coach can see what you are going through and things you are going to go through. Coaching is foreseeing, paving the way, coming alongside and adding value to you.