Course Description: Project Management Professional (PMP®) EXAM PREP CAMP is a preparatory course for the PMP® Exam based on the PMBOK® Guide Sixth Edition. Aligned with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) Guide approach to project management, our PMP® EXAM PREP CAMP training system includes:
- A study of each chapter 1 – 13 of the PMBOK® Guide Sixth Edition. Each chapter study ends with a short quiz.
- A lesson on Professional Responsibility
- Calculation exercises within several topics including Network Diagrams, WBS, Earned Value, Project selection methods, Contract Types.
- Study Aids for the PMP® Exam which include a quick reference card deck.
- Online mentorship – mentorship is included with this product at no additional cost. Simply contact your mentor via e-mail with questions or join one of our monthly scheduled mentorship sessions online.
- Our PMP® Exam Prep Test – 200 practice test questions to help in preparation for the PMP® Exam. This practice test at the end of the course is graded. Passing grade is 70% or above. Participants can re-take the practice test as many times as needed within the online access period. Test results include answer rationale and reference information.
- Contact Hours/Professional Development Units (PDUs) – PMP® EXAM PREP CAMP is a registered course with the Project Management Institute (PMI®) and is eligible for 35 contact hours/professional development units (PDUs). Participants studying for the PMP® exam can claim the 35 contact hours earned to satisfy eligibility requirements for the PMP® exam. Project managers seeking to maintain their PMP® certification can claim the 35 PDUs earned to satisfy continuing Certification Requirements.
- Certificate of Completion – A certificate of completion is issued to participants upon completion of the course with a passing grade of 70% or above on the practice test.
Learning Objectives: Our project management training is designed to help participants prepare for the Project Management Professional (PMP®) exam or simply serve as a refresher for project managers out of touch with changes to the PMBOK® Guide who seek to maintain their PMP® certification.
In our project management training system, participants will learn:
- What the PMP® credential is and how the PMP® credential can help.
- Qualification and eligibility requirements for the PMP® exam.
- Professional responsibilities of the PMP® certified project manager.
- Project management methodology advocated by the Project Management Institute (PMI®) in the PMBOK® Guide.
- Accurately define and differentiate a project, project management plan, process groups, knowledge areas, inputs, outputs, tools, techniques and other key project management terminology.
- Create essential project management plan documents (e.g. Work Breakdown Structure, Statement of Work and Scope Statement).
- Demonstrate practical knowledge of important project management techniques (e.g. Earned Value Management, Critical Path Method, Schedule Compression and Network Diagramming Methods).
- Effectively manage a project and implement newly learned project management skills, concepts and methodology in current work processes to achieve better project results.
- Gauge understanding and preparedness for the PMP® exam.
- Pass the PMP® exam!
Class Schedule (Customizable Duration & Content)
- Part 1 – The Basics
- Part 2 – Foundation and Overview
- Part 3 – The Ten Knowledge Areas
- Module 2 – Chapters 1-2
- Part 3 – The Ten Knowledge Areas
- Module 2 – Chapters 3
- Module 3 – Chapters 4-6
- Module 4 – Chapter 7
- Part 3 – The Nine Knowledge Areas
- Module 4 – Chapter 8-9
- Module 5 – Chapters 10-13
- Part 4 – PMP® Professional Responsibility
- Part 5 – PMP® Exam Prep Test
- Exam Tips and Tricks
- StudyAid-1: Project Management Audio Digest (18 CD Set)
- StudyAid-2: Project Management Essentials Book (200 Pages)
- StudyAid-3: Access to 50 hours of webinars and encore videos
Product Delivery: Our instructor-led online live class is a great delivery method for participants who appreciate the benefit of live instruction with the added convenience of a virtual online class. This online live class is a 4-day class, 8 hours per day.
- Within 24 hours of registration, participants will receive a username and password to enable access to the online live course.
- Participants will receive hard copies of Study Aids by mail within 5-10 business days* of registration.
- Online Webmeeting
- Quicktime (audio-visual)
- PDF (text)
- wmv (audio-visual)
- Flash (audio-visual)
- Phone (audio)
- Windows PC (Windows 2000 or higher with at least 512MB RAM)
- Recent Mac with Safari browser
- Internet connectivity: reliable broadband internet connection such as cable modem, DSL or office network capable of at least 450 kbps
- MS Internet Explorer Browser 5.5 or more recent
- Disable pop-up blockers
- Active X scripts must be enabled to watch the videos
- Enable autorun executables (exe files)
- Flash Reader
- Quicktime 6.0 or higher
- Windows Media Player 9 or 10
- The subscription commences within the first 24 hours of you receiving your registration username and password. Users should keep this reference email to keep track of the time left for yout subscription.
- Users MAY NOT share an online learning account or practice exam for any reason whatsoever. Sharing your username and password is strictly forbiden. Should multiple users be detected on an account, it will be closed immediately without refund.
- Users MAY NOT lease their account to others or use their account for sublearning and instruction of others. This is strictly forbiden.
- Ensure that your computer system is compatible with your course of study. Ensure the sample tutorial can be viewed on your system before making a purchase as no refunds will be given.
- Users must take the MOCK Exams themselves and it is expected to be a closed book exam. Violation of any of these terms also amounts to a violation of your code of ethics as a prospective PMP Candidate.
Contact us to learn more about this training option