PMP® EXAM PREP CAMP is a preparatory course for the PMP® Exam based on the PMBOK® Guide Fifth Edition. Aligned with the PMBOK® Guide approach to project management, our PMP® EXAM PREP CAMP training system includes:
• A study of each chapter 1 – 13 of the PMBOK® Guide Fifth Edition. Each chapter study ends with a short quiz.
• A lesson on Professional Responsibility
• Calculation exercises within several topics including Network Diagrams, WBS, Earned Value, Project selection methods, Contract Types.
• Study Aids for the PMP® Exam which include PMP® Flashcards (a set of audio flashcards) and PMP® Manual Flashcards (a quick reference card deck).
• Online mentorship – mentorship is included with this product at no additional cost. Simply contact your mentor via e-mail with questions or join one of our monthly scheduled mentorship sessions online.
• Our PMP® Exam Prep Test – 200 practice test questions to help in preparation for the PMP® Exam. This practice test at the end of the course is graded. Passing grade is 70% or above. Participants can re-take the practice test as many times as needed within the online access period. Test results include answer rationale and reference information.
• Contact Hours/Professional Development Units (PDUs) – PMP® EXAM PREP CAMP is a registered course with the Project Management Institute (PMI®) and is eligible for 35 contact hours/professional development units (PDUs). Participants studying for the PMP® exam can claim the 35 contact hours earned to satisfy PMI’s eligibility requirements for the PMP® exam. Project managers seeking to maintain their PMP® certification can claim the 35 PDUs earned to satisfy PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements.
• Certificate of Completion – A certificate of completion is issued to participants upon completion of the course with a passing grade of 70% or above on the practice test.
Our online self-study is a great delivery method for participants who prefer the do-it-yourself approach. Study at your own pace with 24 hours a day, 7 days week availability.
Our project management training is designed to help participants prepare for the Project Management Professional (PMP®) exam or simply serve as a refresher for project managers out of touch with changes to the PMBOK® Guide who seek to maintain their PMP® certification.
In our project management training system, participants will learn:
- What the PMP® credential is and how the PMP® credential can help.
- Qualification and eligibility requirements for the PMP® exam.
- Professional responsibilities of the PMP® certified project manager.
- Project management methodology advocated by the Project Management Institute (PMI®) in the PMBOK® Guide.
Upon completion of our PMP® EXAM PREP CAMP training course, participants will be able to:
- Accurately define and differentiate a project, project management plan, process groups, knowledge areas, inputs, outputs, tools, techniques and other key project management terminology.
- Create essential project management plan documents (e.g. Work Breakdown Structure, Statement of Work and Scope Statement).
- Demonstrate practical knowledge of important project management techniques (e.g. Earned Value Management, Critical Path Method, Schedule Compression and Network Diagramming Methods).
- Effectively manage a project and implement newly learned project management skills, concepts and methodology in current work processes to achieve better project results.
- Gauge understanding and preparedness for the PMP® exam.
- Pass the PMP® exam!
|Students are advised to obtain a copy of the PMBOK® Guide which is the study guide referenced throughout this course.
- Chapter1: Introduction
- Chapter 1 Quiz
- Chapter2: Organizational Influences and Project Lifecycle
- Chapter 2 Quiz
- Chapter3: Project Management Processes
- Chapter 3 Quiz
- Chapter4: Project Integration Management
- Project Integration Management Quiz
- Chapter5: Project Scope Managemenet
- Project Scope Management Quiz
- Chapter6: Project Time Management
- Project Time Management Quiz
- Chapter 7: Project Cost Management
- Project Cost Management Quiz
- Chapter8: Project Quality Management
- Project Quality Management Quiz
- Chapter9: Human Resource Management
- Project Human Resource Management Quiz
- Chapter10: Project Communications Management
- Project Communications Management Quiz
- Chapter11: Risk Management
- Project Risk Management Quiz
- Chapter12: Project Procurement Management
- Project Procurement Management Quiz
- Chapter13:Project Stakeholder Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Professional and Social Responsibility Quiz
- PMP® FINAL MOCK EXAM
Our online self-study is a great delivery method for participants who prefer the do-it-yourself approach. Study at your own pace. Pay as you go per month.
• Within 24 hours of payment, participants will receive a username and password to enable access to the online course.
Students are advised to obtain a copy of the PMBOK® Guide Fifth Edition which is the study guide referenced throughout this course.
Terms of Service
- The subscription commences within the first 24 hours of you receiving your registration username and password. Users should keep this reference email to keep track of the time left for yout subscription.
- Users MAY NOT share an online learning account or practice exam for any reason whatsoever. Sharing your username and password is strictly forbiden. Should multiple users be detected on an account, it will be closed immediately without refund.
- Users MAY NOT lease their account to others or use their account for sublearning and instruction of others. This is strictly forbiden.
- Ensure that your computer system is compatible with your course of study. Ensure the sample tutorial can be viewed on your system before making a purchase as no
refunds will be given.
- Users must take the MOCK Exams themselves and it is expected to be a closed book exam. Violation of any of these terms also amounts to a violation of your code
of ethics as a prospective PMP® Exam Candidate.
Click here to view sample video to ensure system compatibility
90 DAYS LMS ACCESS: COST – $399 - Buy 3 Months access and Get additional Free Downloads for your smartphone and mobile devices: 6 Hour MP3 Download, Free 6 Hour Downloadable Videos and PDF Power Sheets! The PMBOK® Guide is the recommended text for the course. Purchase one online via Amazon or PMI.
30 DAYS LMS ACCESS: COST – $299 - Does not come with any additional study aids or downloads. Only LMS access for 30 days. The PMBOK® Guide is the recommended text for the course. Purchase one online via Amazon or PMI.