Film Production The film production arm of Praizion media was launched in 2009. We believe that interesting story telling though movies is key to keeping audiences engaged in either a leisure of business setting where there is a message to be shared.
We work with a cast of professional actors, directors, voice over talent and producers to develop world-class content.
Movies so far released by Praizion Media include:
- Sketches of a PMO
- Non-Starter Leader
- The Time Machine Project
- Project Management Basics
- PMP Exam Explosion Live in Anaheim
- PM Turbo Drive
- Various MP4 shorts for various clients
- Various vignettes exemplifying dealing with difficult people
Praizion Media will help you produce and incorporate film content into any corporate curriculum or course for your business.
Equipment In a short time we can convert your Boardroom, Ballroom, Banquet room, Backyard, Basilica or wherever you happen to be, into a full H.D. or 4K production studio. We bring a piece of Hollywood to you, so your event can be captured in a real time live switched environment that eliminates editing production cost.
When the event is over we hand you a video file complete and ready to upload to your social media.
The BOX is capable of handling 6 cameras and is a great source for a big screen projection or overflow room.
Please contact us to discuss your film production project in more detail.
Learning Management System Development A learning management system (LMS) is a software application for the administration, documentation, tracking, reporting and delivery of e-learning content, courses or training programs.
LMS applications range from systems for managing training and educational records to software for distributing online or blended/hybrid college courses over the Internet with features for online collaboration.
Colleges and universities use LMSs to deliver online courses and augment on-campus courses. Corporate training departments use LMSs to deliver online training, as well as to automate record-keeping and employee registration.
Praizion Media specializes in developing affordable LMS options that can be implemented behind your firewall under your absolute control or with third-party providers that can provide management and augmentation over time.
With our LMS implementations organizations will be able to manage e-learning in a structured and orderly way enabling centralized administration, management of company learning goals and assurance that employees have received and understood training content.
To learn more about our Learning Management System development, fill in the form below
Please contact us to discuss your learning management system development project in more detail.
Custom Course Creation and Development Praizion Media will help you plan, execute and manage your course development projects be they short 2 hour online training courses to hundreds of hours of training.
Through our projects we will help you create a customized course on any topic for your employees.
Through working with your subject matter experts, we apply project management and instructional design concepts to the content provided by us or our customers. We compile all the content in an end-user focused fashion in several iterations to ensure we are constantly meeting your objectives module by module.
Our instructional design, graphics and voice over experts compile all identified information into an AICC or SCORM compliant package ready for you to upload to your Learning Management System (LMS). We create thought provoking assessments that ensure students have a good grasp of the presented material. Our course development process is as follows:
- Analysis – Identifying the problem or business need and scoping out the entire endeavour.
- Design – Designing how the course will look, feel and act. Templates and media components for re-use are decided upon. Delivery format is also decided upon.
- Develop – Using Bloom’s Taxonomy, our project team consisting of video, graphics, voice over and education experts produce, organize and compile all course elements into individual modules, chapters and quizzes to create the overall course.
- Implement – Implementation consists of deployment of each small iteration to ours or your LMS and pilot tests at a departmental or group level before being rolled out to larger audiences in the organization. Alternatively we could publish to alternative media such as flash drive, DVD, internet, intranet or CD.