About Praizion Media
Founded in 2003 Praizion Media specializes in project management education and professional development. Through our innovative training solutions, mentorship and self-study materials Praizion Media is in the business of helping participants enhance project management skills.
Praizion Media is a registered education provider (R.E.P) with the Project Management Institute (PMI®).
Our project management courses are credit eligible for contact hours or professional development units (PDUs). Participants studying for the PMP® exam can claim the contact hours earned to satisfy PMI’s eligibility requirements for the PMP® exam. Project managers seeking to maintain their PMP certification can claim the PDUs earned to satisfy PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements.
At Praizion Media, our goal is to significantly enhance core competency in project management and equip participants with the necessary tools and skills to hit–the-ground-running in their project work. We are committed to providing clear understanding of the PMBOK® Guide, project management, project management tools, techniques and concepts to participants worldwide. With a mind-set of quality and excellence, we strive to:
• Uphold the project management methodology advocated by the Project Management Institute (PMI®).
• Present real world project management concepts and examples in an accessible, understandable framework.
• Provide PMP® candidates with a mechanism to gauge understanding and preparedness for the PMP® exam.
• Reinforce project management sensibility through targetted learning instruction.
Good Faith Policy
Praizion Media does not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual’s race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other category set forth in federal or state regulations.
Praizion Media partners with Small Minority Women-Owned Business (SMWB) entities, sponsors and discounts project management opportunities for employees in such organizations. Where possible, Praizion Media will employ good faith efforts to carry out or award sub-contracts to SMWB entities.
Project Management Training
Whether it is for the purpose of preparing participants for the PMP® certification exam or as a refresher for project managers out of touch with changes to the PMBOK® Guide, our project management training system fits the bill. Developed by experienced PMP® certified project managers, our project management training provides expert perspectives on best practices, what works and what does not, helpful tips and tricks in preparation for the PMP® exam. Our project management training covers:
• What the PMP® credential is and how the PMP® credential can help.
• Qualification and eligibility requirements for the PMP® exam.
• Professional responsibilities of the PMP® certified project manager.
• Project management methodology advocated by the Project Management Institute (PMI®) in the PMBOK® Guide.
• Real world examples applied to project management concepts
Microsoft Project Training
Mastery of scheduling software, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Enterprise Project Management (EPM) solutions is becoming increasingly relevant in today’s world of project management. As a leading project information management tool used to manage project schedules, budgeting, tracking, controlling, reporting and communication activities, Microsoft Project has also become essential in any project manager’s tool kit. Our Microsoft Project course is designed to teach project managers the basics of Microsoft Project from beginner level to intermediate. Our Microsoft Project training covers:
• Basic, intermediate and some advanced functionality
• How to effectively manage a project using a schedule
• How to create reports
• Tips, tricks and shortcuts